Monday, December 14, 2009

Young And Nice Virgins Do Any Other Young Girls Go Through This?

Do any other young girls go through this? - young and nice virgins

I'm 19 and I consider myself a very attractive girl. But most days I Men 30-70 years, winked at me, whistling to myself comes to me and asked me my name, not my age and even personal items like a virgin or. I do not know, I am in no way flattered and think I'm harassed on a daily basis. They tell me it's my fault, because I wear nice clothes (NIE Hotchis, however). I dress to feel beautiful and elegant to wear what they want without having to pay the dissrespect I get older men. While other girls my age, it happens that? What should I do? I Left several jobs in order to escape the harassment, and I start school! All recommendations seriously it?

No comments:

Post a Comment