Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Boy Wedgied By A Girl Well A Few Weeks Ago I Was Getting Ready To Go To My Cousins?

Well a few weeks ago i was getting ready to go to my cousins? - a boy wedgied by a girl

when my mother gave him a new pair of trousers, white grandmother and say, what does wear them, all my whiti White were washed, so I bought when losing my cousins and my cousin, a sign fixed wwearingreally lake in the money and sneaking behind me pantsed and me standing in front of my two cousins panties with my grandmother before she laughed at me and wedgie. My question is: Can a child and grandmother were girls panties, underwear.

4 comments:

i♥pie said...

First couisin need or the back. and I see no use in porblema I Do (the fact that it has not affected my choice in the bi t use it but) I'm like you than me, or are they simply think: "I say, do it anytime @ u do not want someone seethe only gym shorts over them, as do some Wasy skater: D

Hope this helps, and if you need help or more or edvise U you can send me an e-mail;)

Joanna said...

Although everything seemed to have a good laugh.

Would you wear girls underwear? Please refuse the next time. Be sure to wait several hours before a couple of its own washer / dryer.

Jerry said...

Their cousins in a **. I do not think it matter as long as nobody sees.

Jerry said...

Their cousins in a **. I do not think it matter as long as nobody sees.

Post a Comment