Monday, January 4, 2010

Cataract Lens Types Enlistment Waiver Question, How Many Is Too Many?

Enlistment waiver question, how many is too many? - cataract lens types

I know of 6 reasons why he was an exception before it, how many should get too many exceptions? The same person or the person who is accepting or rejecting them? And if it is rejected, can I hope to try again at a later date, or it could see from another person?

My reasons are: I have 3 members who had eye surgery, I have an IOL (artificial lens implant), I had cataract (which the operation was), I is a history of uveitis (But not today) and got a GED instead of a diploma.

What do you think my chances are? Please answer all my questions, not only the latest. Thank you for all your information you can provide!

4 comments:

Am said...

At this stage, the chances are thin to none against any industry. I am not trying to be mean, just the truth. Maybe try to talk to a recruiter in October. Then start the new year for the military. Well, all branches of the accumulation of those who enter and seek not only to do with exceptions.

Reb said...

The army is not acceptable, the GED candidate at this time. My best friend is off to save his diploma, said the recruiter, he would have to undergo a test, then took ASvap Recruiters said that on the waiting list. I also declined, but I'm on-line courses to complete in 8 months in state in the always in no matter what I had my test and I MOS I signed my papers at the end of the fair.

Reb said...

The army is not acceptable, the GED candidate at this time. My best friend is off to save his diploma, said the recruiter, he would have to undergo a test, then took ASvap Recruiters said that on the waiting list. I also declined, but I'm on-line courses to complete in 8 months in state in the always in no matter what I had my test and I MOS I signed my papers at the end of the fair.

AD said...

It depends on what industry you are trying to quit smoking.

First, a GED will be a problem. If you are at least 15 semester hours of college or 675 hours standard clock vo-tech education then your account the same way as an undergraduate.

Second, the position depends on what they are. If you have a spouse and two children, then it is not really a problem for some branches and others can give a damn. The Army, for example, requires a waiver if you have three or more children.

Your health may be a problem. You need to be considered the medical records of the operation.

Even if you have not yet been convicted and received a college education (and not just a GED), then you can have a chance. But do not believe me on probation.

Post a Comment