Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rubbermaid Wrapping Paper Storage What Is The Best Way To Close A Rubbermaid Bin When Moving Across The Country?

What is the best way to close a rubbermaid bin when moving across the country? - rubbermaid wrapping paper storage

All,

I am pleased to move over the whole country and have lots of blue Rubbermaid boxes full of my things. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on sealed for transport.

I thought to save them, but if the tape wrapped around her did not feel good to each other.

A small screw on the edge of drywall can run, but I do not draw many holes.

These provide a driving force of all the Rubbermaid containers for transport, also a good idea?

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Imaka said...

Small screws with nuts at the end is really the best option. The container was used as in the north, and that is guaranteed. I used containers, such as the number of moving, and if the boxes are of good quality should be good. If the boxes are of poor quality, it is expected that some of them together when it matters.

Post a Comment