Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is Chase Changing Their Leisure Rewards Program Why Can Chase Just Change Their Leisure Rewards Program For The Debit Card Out Of The Blue?

Why can Chase just change their Leisure Rewards program for the debit card out of the blue? - is chase changing their leisure rewards program

I have a Chase Leisure Rewards Check Card, where I can get 4 points for every dollar be spent. I paid $ 25 annual fee. He just decided that he comes out of nowhere, so only 2 points per dollar spent. I remember not always a warning for this, and if I had logged into my account today, an opinion about this, and I had to accept. Why can not it from scratch? I'm looking for something, and this can change the style. This does not seem right. I wonder if anyone else is offended by this, and if anyone has information on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment