Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Very Very Very Very Young Lolas Pretty Can Having A Child A A Very Young Age + A C-section Reduce Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant?

Can having a child a a very young age + a c-section reduce your chances of getting pregnant? - very very very very young lolas pretty

I had my daughter 15th Yes, 15 Now I'm 19 and I would like to try. I tried and tried in recent years, but nothing happened. What is fever? Is it possible that I can not have children because she had a son at a very young age.

2 comments:

Twilight... said...

Believe me, you should have no difficulty becoming pregnant, if there is something wrong with you, but there should be a good light pregnant if you are already pregnant and good luck to get sure you can afford it:)

Tony said...

No! It's about having a child with 2 people! If your partner has low sperm count, you're not sure pregnant. This has been proven to blame!

Post a Comment