Monday, February 22, 2010

Yg Entertainment Audition Requirements YG Audition Help And Requirements =D?

YG audition help and requirements =D? - yg entertainment audition requirements

I am fourteen, and I am African American.
My dream is for YG Entertainment Audition.
The only thing is that I am a bit less safe because of my race.
I was never sure if I could audition for my career, or had a
chance.But real, but I'll try.

I need to know:
What are the conditions of old age?
Do you have your education or scouts to see if your potential?
Should I go to school, go on the campus of practice to Korea?
Or a regular high school?
When I'm 14 and in the tenth, I was referred to the ninth?
What is the environment as a student and I am training harder
because I did not .. Korean?

Naive questions, lol.

Please help a future star of YG!

2 comments:

Hikaru said...

Well, let's start ..

What are the requirements of age?
* Of course, talent and confidence in an audition! : D

Do you have your education or scouts to see if your potential?
* Yes, I will guide you when you leave the audition e-mail or by e-mail which you qualify depends, on your ability to short-term training for a period of 2-5 years and the training is 5 -, then 8 years, a lot of training time, YG, because they really want their artists really good and unique. The training is completed, because it allows you to sing, dance and even act upon! .. [I hope it was not marked! haha]

Should I go to school, go on the campus of practice to Korea?
* I do not understand your question. But they spend the tuition and all the shops, food,ยช Protection, no worries, not so! while you studied the form .. But only if you over! ..

When I'm 14 and in the tenth, I was referred to the ninth?
* I'm not sure about this thing, but of course YG Entertainment will give you a break during YG, let their parents .. hihi. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

What is the environment as a student and I am training harder
because I did not .. Korean?
* Yes, I think it is more difficult for foreigners train, because they have to study the cultures, writing, speaking and before .. You also get a guardian for you some basic Korean. learn to communicate .. if yes!


You know, I'll audition too>. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt I still have not succeeded in my question, but I finally did! I hope to see you there and not lose hope and always believed, check! : D .. and we hope that we .. hehe [by the way I'm Filipino and Chinese]: D


oh! gudluck!

jingyo said...

reqs age? No, but most often for the year PPL YG approximately 12-20s
to train for a few years, depending on how talented you are and what to improve in the dance / song, etc.
not a campus practice .. Lol YG is a building that is exercised where the practice of students and the business, we have no where to leave the school, but then went to a regular secondary school
idk, I do not think that he would return to 9, it is likely that you chose to stay in the same year or the placement test
the environment will be very difficult .. b / c fighting all students, especially for the chance to start. so that the U has more talent, more likely to be new!

Good Luck ~

Post a Comment