Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Slr Guide Forum Can You Recommend A Book Or Guide That Tells Me How To Set My Nikon D50 SLR Digital Camera For Specific Scenes?

Can you recommend a book or guide that tells me how to set my Nikon D50 SLR digital camera for specific scenes? - slr guide forum

Looking for a book or a guide that tells me how I set my Nikon D50 SLR camera for certain scenes. The ideal book would show a photograph and the exact configuration (shutter speed, aperture, etc.) used on the unit. I read the manual, but is a little difficult to remember the various settings. I also want to avoid "automatic" part, in the hope of a better image quality. Thank you in advance for all suggestions.

4 comments:

fhotoace said...

Unlike P & S cameras, there are no settings for specific scenes. The D50 camera is a fully adjustable and the F / stop and shutter speed depends entirely on the effect you are trying to file.

Can not remember the setting. To compose the picture and set the camera to measuring a fine camera, with the opening of the depth of field or shutter speed or define "freezing" the action or frame rate means slow shutter speeds.

These are the things you learn when you take a few classes in photography.

You may have noticed that professional photographers shooting sports games are not constantly on the lookout for the note to see how you make the next step. You bring the camera to your eye and then make the necessary adjustments to make, and then the picture.

Julia said...

I have recently finished "The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby. It was a great start for me, I take college courses and I'm in to photography as a hobby. He has an entire section of his photographs in which he explains the parameters, time of day and the wide-angle lens, you and why.

Thus, if the responses of others. This book does not replace a course in photography.

Slighly Amused said...

Hitting a shutter speed is the exact reason you need to learn the settings for the camera and reading the manual is not just a book that is exactly lighting, etc is different. You can get approximations, but that's all.

tc_an_am... said...

Good http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d60.htm reading online --

Post a Comment